Acquire and apply interdisciplinary knowledge to understand the dynamics of organisations, in an environment of digital transformation and globalisation of operations.
Make assertive decisions, promote and carry out the necessary organisational changes, design the relevant strategies to achieve business objectives and more effectively develop the management processes.
Why study this Master?
If you want to develop professional skills and generate value in your job as well as providing advanced solutions, you will study all about risk management, logistics, quality and innovation.
What will you learn?
This 360º Digital Strategy in Barcelona degree from ESERP Business and Law School shows you how to make complex business decisions, in order to achieve objectives and define the strategies to do so; planning the necessary resources that enable you to arrive management positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal and Financial Environment in the Digital Era
- Innovation and Disruption
- Data Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Operations Management
- Commercial Management
- Digital Marketing Strategy in a Digitalised World
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesStrategic Management Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 16 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
One of the following requirements must be met in order to access the ESERP’s Master’s & MBA programmes and degrees:
Access with work experience of more than 4 years
- Employment History Record.
- Or, with a letter with the letterhead signed and stamped by the company, which verifies the amount of time the individual has worked for the company and the position held. More than one letter may be submitted from various companies, provided that the total amounts to 4 years.
Access with a university degree of 180 ECTS or equivalent
International13200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
EU/EEA13200 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
- First payment - €1,800
- The rest will be paid in 10 monthly instalments, financed directly by ESERP, without interest from October to September of €950
- 5% discount for early payment - €12,540
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.