- Succeed in a dynamic and complex business environment that requires entrepreneurial leadership, innovativeness and social responsibility
- Acquire solid management skills
- Founder of a company or a startup in France or abroad
- Intrapreneur or Corporate Entrepreneur
- Business Unit Manager
- Project Leader for an innovative and digital transformation project
- Key Account Manager or Business Developer
- Business and innovation Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses at EDC Paris Business School
- Academic exchange for 6 months or intercultural internship / fixed-term contract for a minimum of 4 months abroad.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 24 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts of records of the last three years of study translated into French by a certified translator
- Certificate of school attendance
- 1 letter of recommendation
- 1 cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of your passport
- For English: B1 level (French track) or B2 level (English Track)
- For French: B2 level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9660 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9660 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.