The Dubai field trip is an essential – and hugely popular – element of this Master’s, bringing to life what you’ve learned in the classroom.
Luxury hotel visits, plus meetings with General Managers and other hospitality leaders, will help you build your network in one of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative luxury hospitality markets.
Career Building and Networking
While you are with us on campus, our Careers Development and Industry Placement (CDIP) team will help you to make the right career choices during your Master’s program and beyond.
And around 200 of the biggest brands in hospitality, luxury, finance and retail come to our campuses every year to recruit new talent.
This International Hotel Management Master’s at Les Roches International School of Hotel Management Switzerland incorporates 6-month professional internship.
You have the opportunity to develop your hotel management expertise in a real-world environment, while building your all-important industry network.
We will help you secure an internship that matches the specialist program content, as well as your ambitions and personality. And we will ensure you are fully supported throughout your internship experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Semester 1:
- Term 2 (3 months):
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Digital Marketing View 32 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum age: 21
- A copy of academic credentials (Degree, final official transcript for the full degree program).
- The school accepts documents in English, or one of the Swiss national languages, i.e. French, German and Italian. If not, an official notarized translation in English will be required.
- Postgraduate Diploma applications from non-degree holders with extensive documented work experience will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Non-degree holders may qualify for a Professional Development Diploma, not a Postgraduate Diploma.
- Must be proficient in English for higher education studies. English language exam scores (issued in the last 12 months) are required from candidates who are not native English speakers, or who have not spent the last two years in full-time English education.
Relevant work experience is preferable, but not required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19885 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19885 EUR per year during 9 months.
EU/EEA19885 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19885 EUR per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Marbella
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.