This Marketing and Management for Luxury Tourism programme from Les Roches Global Hospitality Education incorporates an optional 6-month professional internship, where you can develop your marketing knowledge in a real-world environment while building your all-important industry network.
We will help you secure an internship that matches the specialist program content, as well as your ambitions and personality. And we will ensure you are fully supported throughout your internship experience.
Career building and networking
As a Master’s student you’ll have access to expert career counselors to guide and support you as you work towards a high level marketing career.
And around 200 of the biggest brands in hospitality, luxury, finance and retail come to our campuses every year – in person or virtually – to recruit new talent.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Immerse yourself in the world of marketing and luxury. Learn about new innovations and concepts, digital and data-driven marketing, as well as luxury trends.
- Delve deeper into marketing and leadership theories. Discover how brand value is created and performance is measured. Complete your capstone project.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 135 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum age: 21
- A copy of academic credentials (Degree, final official transcript for the full degree program). The school accepts documents in English, or one of the Swiss national languages, i.e. French, German and Italian. If not, an official notarized translation in English will be required.
- Postgraduate Diploma applications from non-degree holders with extensive documented work experience will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Non-degree holders may qualify for a Professional Development Diploma, not a Postgraduate Diploma.
Relevant work experience is preferable, but not required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21985 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21985 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
National21985 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21985 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Marbella
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.