The field trip is an essential – and hugely popular – element of this PGD program, bringing to life what you’ve learned in the classroom.
You’ll get to visit some 8 to 10 luxury hotels, meeting with General Managers, departmental heads and other experienced hospitality professionals.
Get your name known in one of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative luxury hospitality markets.
Career building and networking
As a student of the International Hospitality Management program from Les Roches Global Hospitality Education you will have access to expert career counselors to guide and support you as you pursue your hospitality dreams.And around 200 of the biggest brands in hospitality, luxury, finance and retail come to our campuses every year – in person or virtually – to recruit new talent.
- Essential grounding in the fundamentals of hospitality. Optional, designed for students without a hospitality degree/relevant experience.
- Academic semester - Features courses like leadership, innovation, services marketing, event management and financial/performance management, as well as a business field trip.
- Industry internship - A six-month professional internship gives you the chance to apply everything you learned in your first semester. We help to arrange internships with top brands all over the world
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 27 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum age: 21
- A copy of academic credentials (Degree, final official transcript for the full degree program). The school accepts documents in English, or one of the Swiss national languages, i.e. French, German and Italian. If not, an official notarized translation in English will be required.
- Postgraduate Diploma applications from non-degree holders with extensive documented work experience will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Non-degree holders may qualify for a Professional Development Diploma, not a Postgraduate Diploma.
Work experience is preferred but not required for all other programs.
International19494 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19494 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National19494 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19494 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Tuition Switzerland: 21,260 CHF
Tuition Spain: 13,435 EUR
Tuition China: 125,000 CNY
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.