The Dubai field trip is an essential – and hugely popular – element of this PGD International Hospitality Management graduate program at Les Roches International School of Hotel Management Switzerland, bringing to life what you’ve learned in the classroom.
You’ll get to visit some 20 luxury hotels, meeting with General Managers, departmental heads and other experienced hospitality professionals.
Get your name known in one of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative luxury hospitality markets.
Career building and networking
As a PGD student you will have access to expert career counselors to guide and support you as you pursue your hospitality dreams.
And around 200 of the biggest brands in hospitality, luxury, finance and retail come to our campuses every year to recruit new talent.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hospitality Immersion Program (HIP)
- Academic semester
- Industry internship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHospitality Management View 35 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum age: 21
- A copy of academic credentials (Degree, final official transcript for the full degree program). The school accepts documents in English, or one of the Swiss national languages, i.e. French, German and Italian. If not, an official notarized translation in English will be required.
- Postgraduate Diploma applications from non-degree holders with extensive documented work experience will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Non-degree holders may qualify for a Professional Development Diploma, not a Postgraduate Diploma.
- Must be proficient in English for higher education studies. English language exam scores (issued in the last 12 months) are required from candidates who are not native English speakers, or who have not spent the last two years in full-time English education.
Work experience is preferred but not required for all other programs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19485 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19485 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA19485 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19485 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Tuition Switzerland: 20,800 CHF
Tuition Spain: 12,800 EUR
Tuition China: 115,000 CNY
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.