Is this Master’s degree right for you?
This Finance, Real Estate and Hotel Development Master’s degree at Glion Institute of Higher Education is designed for recent graduates with limited or no work experience – or career changers – who hold a Bachelor’s degree. Preferably, your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) would be in business, finance or hospitality.
What will you gain from the Master’s in Finance, Real Estate and Hotel Development?
- Industry Expertise
This program is the only Master’s degree in the world integrating the latest concepts and techniques of real estate. You will gain a comprehensive and systematic understanding of capital markets, global hotel and resort development, asset management, investment trends and advanced finance knowledge. By the end of the program, you will have acquired internationally recognized certificates from leading institutions – STR, HVS, Bloomberg and Argus.
- Real World Experience
The program is punctuated with a combination of visits by distinguished guest speakers, field trips to Dubai and Amsterdam, and on-site visits from top companies. This intensive program will equip you with the necessary skills to access a wide range of careers in the global hospitality and commercial real estate sector.
- Project Management
Critical thinking, research and writing skills will all be essential as you head into your leadership career in hospitality, real estate and finance. The Business Research Project will help you develop these career assets through high-quality professional work and the completion of a project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hospitality Business Trends and Strategies
- Hospitality Financial Analysis and Performance
- Global Hotel and Resort Development
- Hotel Asset Management
- Negotiating Hotel Management Contracts
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Due to a high demand for places, we strongly recommend to all students to apply early. If you need a visa, please be sure to allow enough time between the application and the start of the intake.
DisciplinesReal Estate & Property Management View 75 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- CV or Resume
- Study and Post-Study Plan
- You must submit a letter of recommendation of an academic or professional nature.
- We will require a copy of your Bachelor’s degree final transcripts with courses completed and grades received. Provisional transcripts are acceptable for students who have not yet completed their studies and should show the last three years’ results. The transcripts should show all grades received, an explanation of the grading system in English or French and the estimated date of completion.
- Please send a legible copy of your passport(s) including the cover page and page with with name and personal details.
- If English is not your first language, or if you have not spent the last two years studying in an institution where English is the primary language of instruction, you must submit proof of your English language level and will be asked to provide a certificate. This is often a requirement for the visa process as well.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International38400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38400 GBP per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA38400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38400 GBP per year and a duration of 18 months.
19,200 GBP per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.