Luxury Management and Guest Experience from Glion Institute of Higher Education teaches future managers in luxury businesses the unique skills of a hospitality expert.
Your two-semester academic program covers a diverse range of luxury sectors, including hotels and resorts, fine food and wine, ultra-luxury travel, plus fashion and design.
Students at Luxury Management and Guest Experience from Glion Institute of Higher Education will:
- Discover the essence of luxury
- Learn from the experts
- Develop their management skills
- Build your luxury network
- Luxury Innovation Fair
- Business Research Project
- Luxury Management
- Guest Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Hospitality Management View 7 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 21 years at the start of the program.
- Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in a relevant field (business or hospitality preferred).
- Minimum English Language Entry Requirements
- If a degree/transcript is not in English (for UK) or English, French, German or Italian (for Switzerland), an official certified/translated copy in English will be required.
International44637 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44637 EUR per year during 18 months.
National44637 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44637 EUR per year during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.