International Hospitality Business from Glion Institute of Higher Education will teach you the skills to manage business, operations and people in international hotels and world-class hospitality companies.
Across two academic semesters (which can be studied in Switzerland or London) you will work through an intensive course program, which includes HR and operational management, marketing, revenue management, business strategy and corporate sustainability.
Students at International Hospitality Business from Glion Institute of Higher Education will:
- Master the art of hospitality
- Learn from the experts
- Develop their management skills
- Gain real-world professional experience
- Business Research Project
- Hospitality Business
- International Business
- International Hospitality
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Hospitality Management View 35 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 21 years at the start of the program.
- Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in a relevant field (business or hospitality preferred).
- Minimum English Language Entry Requirements
- If a degree/transcript is not in English (for UK) or English, French, German or Italian (for Switzerland), an official certified/translated copy in English will be required.
International44637 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44637 EUR per year during 18 months.
National44637 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44637 EUR per year during 18 months.
- 46,000 CHF
- London 35,200 GBP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.