Is this Hospitality Entrepreneurship and Innovation Master’s Degree at Glion Institute of Higher Education right for you?
If you are a recent graduate or career changer with a Bachelor’s degree and limited or no work experience, this program could be right for you. Ideally your Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualification, should be in hospitality or business.
What will you gain from the Master’s in Hospitality, Entrepreneurship and Innovation?
Five-Star Hospitality Management Training
Learn the professional standards of service and how to supervise operations through the four-week Hospitality Immersion Program. Perfect for those with little experience in the industry, this optional program covers fine-dining service and culinary arts, housekeeping, guest relations and more, bringing you up to speed and ready for the MSc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industry Fundamentals and Complexity
- Trends, Disruptive Models and Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Hospitality Operations
- F&B Management and Value Delivery
- Hospitality, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Design Thinking and Start-up Creation Process
- Business Model Identification
- Partnership and Ecosystem Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Due to a high demand for places, we strongly recommend to all students to apply early. If you need a visa, please be sure to allow enough time between the application and the start of the intake.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Hospitality Management View 35 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- CV or Resume
- Study and Post-Study Plan
- You must submit a letter of recommendation of an academic or professional nature.
- We will require a copy of your Bachelor’s degree final transcripts with courses completed and grades received. Provisional transcripts are acceptable for students who have not yet completed their studies and should show the last three years’ results. The transcripts should show all grades received, an explanation of the grading system in English or French and the estimated date of completion.
- Please send a legible copy of your passport(s) including the cover page and page with with name and personal details.
- If English is not your first language, or if you have not spent the last two years studying in an institution where English is the primary language of instruction, you must submit proof of your English language level and will be asked to provide a certificate. This is often a requirement for the visa process as well.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32468 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32468 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA32468 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 32468 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
17330 CHF per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.