We wish to provide you with a holistic perspective on the most important managerial problems. Handling tactical and strategic decisions made at the executive level, monitoring performance and taking remedial action, addressing the changes taking place in the business environment, negotiating pivotal deals, designing flexible and efficient communication systems – all these responsibilities require diligence, technical proficiency, and emotional intelligence. The Executive Master of Business Administration program from Kozminski University is focused in particular on helping you grow as a leader and change your mindset. We place a big emphasis on the development of your leadership potential.
During 18 months of intensive classes based on workshops, live discussions, and advisory sessions, the program participants will delve through all dimensions of the duties and responsibilities of modern executives.
Hands-on projects, business simulations based on state-of-the-art solutions (software and databases), presentations, exams, and – most importantly – a comprehensive consulting project should equip the participants with a cutting-edge toolkit capable of advancing their careers or bringing pending business projects to fruition.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Orientation-Information Session
- Self and Team Management, and Taking Responsibility for the Decisions Made
- Managerial Economics
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Business Statistics
- Civil and Commercial Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The admission process is based on competition and consists of two stages:
- an admission GMAT-type test taken on the premises of the university;
- an admission interview with faculty members and educational advisors.
The admissions committee invests a considerable effort in making sure that the group of participants is diverse, representing different industries, life paths, executive positions, and backgrounds in education. Blending multiple perspectives is the source of the program's uniqueness.
The requirement is to have at least 8 years of professional experience - including 5 years working as a manager - and a diploma of higher education. The knowledge of English is checked during the admission test.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11463 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17195 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA11463 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17195 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Price (an option to pay in three installments, 26 500 PLN each) - 79 500 PLN
- Price including discount for KU graduates - 71 550 PLN
- Price including discount for one-off payment - 73 400 PLN
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Admission for full-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA.
- Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program. Candidates, who have achieved at least 80% of the points from the entry test will have have the possibility to apply for the "Scholarship for the Best Candidates".
- The scholarship is provided monthly, as 10 deductions of 1 500 PLN from the tuition fee amount. The awarded candidates are chosen based on a ranking system.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.