The goal of the Executive Master of Business Administration offered at Kozminski University is to provide you with a holistic perspective on the most important managerial problems. Handling tactical and strategic decisions made at the executive level, monitoring performance and taking remedial action, addressing the changes taking place in the business environment, negotiating pivotal deals, designing flexible and efficient communication systems – all these responsibilities require diligence, technical proficiency, and emotional intelligence. Our Executive MBA is focused in particular on helping you grow as a leader and change your mindset. We place a big emphasis on the development of your leadership potential.
This program aims at assisting you in challenging yourself in multiple dimensions and – as a result – helping you engineer smarter solutions for sustainable value creation.
The program is designed for:
- high-potential managers
- people with experience working at senior management positions
- owners of medium and big private businesses
- people aspiring to become top executives
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance
- Business Statistics
- Civil and Commercial Law
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The admission process is competitive and consists of two stages:
- Admission GMAT-type test taken on the university premises
- Admission interview with faculty members and educational advisors
- The knowledge of English is checked during the admission test.
The requirement is to have at least 8 years of professional experience, including 5 years working as a manager and a previously completed higher education.
International11676 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17514 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA11676 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17514 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- PLN 79 500 - an option to pay in three installments, PLN 26 500 each
- First year students of the programs conducted in English will be able to obtain a scholarship for one year of 15 000 PLN.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Admission for full-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA.
- Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program. Candidates, who have achieved at least 80% of the points from the entry test will have have the possibility to apply for the "Scholarship for the Best Candidates".
- The scholarship is provided monthly, as 10 deductions of 1 500 PLN from the tuition fee amount. The awarded candidates are chosen based on a ranking system.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.