Throughout the Computer Science course from University of Essex Online , you will develop a number of programs and applications, and the technical skills you will develop will be an asset in whichever area of computer science you go on to work in. Towards the end of your studies you will have the opportunity to advance onto a full Masters.
Why we’re great
- There’s no need to download lots of different software packages – all programming languages are included within the tuition fee and all work is carried out in our online development environment.
- This conversion course will enable you to access the broad range of computer science vacancies, even if you don’t have a computing background.
- Receive your degree from the University of Essex, a top 30 UK university (Complete University Guide 2022)
There is a global shortage of computer science professionals, and therefore a huge level of demand for computing graduates. This course is designed to help you switch careers to this technical field, and after completing your studies you will be prepared to succeed in roles such as Software Developer, Software Engineer, Web Developer, Requirements Analyst, Network Analyst, Information System Administrator and Project Manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Launching into Computer Science
- Object Oriented Programming
- Secure Software Development (Computer Science)
- Network Security
- Information Security Management
- Software Engineering Project Management
- Research Methods and Professional Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 32 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Dip Computer Science, as a minimum you must have an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification.
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Dip Computer Science, you must have at least three years’ relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7891 GBP for the full programme during 16 months.
National5918 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7891 GBP for the full programme during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.