The Graduate Mathematics Certificate at South Dakota State University is designed for current high school math teachers who are either enrolled in or have completed a master's degree, are interested in obtaining credentials to teach dual credit math courses and have already completed 9 credit hours of graduate math courses.
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Have an undergraduate degree in mathematics or related field
- High school teacher who seeks professional development, especially towards the qualification to teach college-level math courses in concurrent enrollment programs
- Mathematics instructor who seeks qualification to teach at colleges and universities
- Are an analytical, logical thinker
- Enjoy solving problems
Career OpportunitiesTeacher at the high-school or college level
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Abstract Algebra
- Number Theory and Cryptography
- Cryptography and Codes
- Advanced Algebra
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics View 66 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 to receive unconditional admission.
- A professional academic transcript evaluation for degrees earned outside the United States (This requirement cannot be waived unless your highest degree was earned or will be earned in the U.S. prior to enrollment at SDSU).
- If you are completing your bachelor's degree at the time of application, you may submit an incomplete evaluation. If you are accepted, a complete transcript and/or evaluation with completed degree will be required by the end of your first semester of coursework.
- Official U.S. transcripts where a degree is earned (or will be earned), and official U.S. transcripts where graduate level coursework has been taken.
International647 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 647 USD per credit during .
National336 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 336 USD per credit during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.