User experience is a highly in demand field which requires a holistic understanding of the design process. In this program, you will complete a real module from the University of Minnesota's Human Factors and Ergonomics Graduate program. Through these courses, you'll gain both artful and scientific skills of conducting, implementing, and evaluating user experience design and research.
By the time you complete this program, you will apply your new career skills by designing a proposal and developing a user experience product for your organization or interests. You can use your UX Design MasterTrack Certificate as a pathway to the associated Human Factors or the Ergonomics Graduate Program at the University of Minnesota.
What you will learn
- Integrate creative research into user experience design
- Gain a deep understanding of the holistic design process
- Identify and apply design theories to your project
- How to conduct and evaluate qualitative research in UX/UI
- Apply concepts of visual literacy into practice, designs, plans, or proposals
- Learn How to conduct and evaluate qualitative research in user experience and experience design, including required toolkits, methods, ethics, and principles
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What is a MasterTrack Certificate?
With MasterTrack™ Certificates, portions of Master’s programs have been split into online modules, so you can earn a high quality university-issued career credential at a breakthrough price in a flexible, interactive format. Benefit from a deeply engaging learning experience with real-world projects and live, expert instruction. If you are accepted to the full Master's program, your MasterTrack coursework counts towards your degree.
- User Research for User Experience Design
- User Testing for User Experience Design
- Visual Literacy
- Ethics and Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign User Experience Design Computer Sciences View 69 other Masters in User Experience Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You should have an undergraduate education or professional experience related to UX design.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 4 months.
National3000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 4 months.
- Four payments of $750
- Or pay all at once and save 5%
Financial assistance is not available at this time for MasterTrack™ Certificates.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.