The program’s 50-credit hour curriculum is divided into two segments: 13 core courses and five electives. While the core courses intend to strengthen your foundational business knowledge, the elective courses enable you to focus on a particular area of interest.
Choose from eight in-demand concentrations:
- Healthcare Management
- High Technology Management
- Innovation Entrepreneurship
- International Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Choose from 8 in-demand concentrations
- Complete your coursework 100% online
- Participate in optional domestic and international residency courses
- Leverage our focus on professional experience—no GRE/GMAT required
Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International—the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis
- Identifying Strategic Implications in Accounting Data
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Managing People and Organizations
- Managing the Global Enterprise
- Managing Information Resources
- Managing Ethics in the Workplace and Marketplace
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 441 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- GPA score of 3.0 or higher on a scale of 4.0.
- All official transcripts of prior undergraduate and/or graduate work reflecting degree conferred by an accredited institution (International transcripts must be translated and include a WES or CED evaluation).
- Currently employed with five (5) years of demonstrated professional experience in participation and leadership of work teams, financial and/or budgetary responsibility, and management of staff in a direct reporting relationship.
- Current resume
- Two (2) letters of professional recommendation (cannot be from friends and/or relatives).
- Application essay
- Non-refundable $100 application fee.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International41000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 82000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National41000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 82000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.