The D’Amore-McKim School of Business at Northeastern University is creating leaders skilled at making data-enabled decisions through our MS in Business Analytics program.
Expert business school faculty teach our innovative curriculum. You'll be prepared for a leadership role—where you’ll be required to recognize potential challenges and respond during times of uncertainty.
The experience-powered program will help you build the skills to not only know what data to analyze, but also understand how to leverage that data for strategic decision making.
By combining a curriculum comprised of concepts in data mining, statistical and quantitative analysis, multivariate testing, and predictive modeling, the MS in Business Analytics will prepare you for a career in this quickly growing field.
Path to MBA
After successfully completing your MS in Business Analytics, you can apply your credits earned toward an eligible MBA at Northeastern. You could apply the Double Husky Scholarship and receive a 25% discount off of your remaining MBA courses.
- Complete your coursework 100% online
- GRE/GMAT is not required
- Core courses introduce data analytics concepts, and marketing track courses emphasize the practice-oriented application of business analytics
- Addresses a critical need for those who can interpret and apply data in an increasingly competitive and technology-driven business environment
- Core courses will introduce you to data analytics concepts, and our marketing track courses will build upon this foundation to emphasize the practice-oriented application of business analytics
- D’Amore-McKim faculty will help you achieve success and connect you to new opportunities in this growing field
- Graduates will be prepared to play an important role in making data-driven decisions
Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International—the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics
- Foundations of Data Analysis for Business
- Business Analytics Methods
- Information Visuals and Dashboards for Business
- Data Mining and Machine Learning for Business
- Business Information Design, Quality, and Strategy
- Business Analytics Capstone
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 66 other Masters in International Business in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application, $100
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities previously attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Professional Resumé
- Two Letters of Professional Recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicable)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 20 months.
National29520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.