This one-year Pre-MBA program from San Francisco State University is ideal for students who have completed a minimum three years of university courses and wish to pursue a stand-alone certificate, with the possibility of leading to an accelerated MBA degree (in as few as 12 months) through the Lam Family College of Business at SF State.
The program focus is on helping create a stronger conceptual and practical foundation for students who wish to pursue an MBA degree on 3+1+1 model.
Lam Family College of Business
The Lam Family College of Business at San Francisco State University is a leading institution of business education in the San Francisco Bay Area, with an emphasis on preparing students to succeed in an economy that is global in nature.
The college's commitment to sustainable business, diversity, social justice and global partnerships echoes their core philosophy of responsible leadership. As one of the top-ranked public universities, they have been recognized worldwide for their investments in diversity, social responsibility and visionary academics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Business Forecasting
- Business Communications for Professionals
- Historical and Contemporary Aspects of Food, Beverage and Culture in America
- International Marketing Management
- Introduction to International Business Negotiation
- Operations Management
- Seminar in Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Seminar on Business and Society
- Business Finance
- Business Statistics
- Information Systems for Management
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Management and Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
- Principles of Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1311 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Complete at least three years of university coursework
- Overall GPA 2.5 or higher on the first three years of university coursework
- No GMAT required
- All students must also complete a 1-unit MBA Interview and Writing Test Preparation course if pursuing MBA admission.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13400 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13400 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.