During the semesters (first three, or last two, or during the course) you will take a holistic look at human resources. You will learn about the factors that make a decentralized HR organisation profitable, the role of culture-specific characteristics in team composition, and the effects of globalization on HR management.
The part-time master’s programme “HRM & Business Leadership” is based on a sound business education. You will acquire all the skills and abilities of a master’s degree in business administration, supplemented by specialized courses in human resources and elective subjects. You will attend seminars on “Business Economics”, “Corporate Governance” and “Sustainable Supply Chain Management”.
Your path to becoming an HR specialist
After completing the part-time HRM and Leadership program from CBS International Business School you can take on new positions within the personnel management of national and international companies. Self-employment and the admission to a doctorate also offer further career prospects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Empirical Research Methods
- Strategic Analysis & Management
- Innovation Management & Digital Transformation
- Intercultural HR & Diversity Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Leadership View 27 other Masters in Leadership in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirements for our CBS Master programmes are a first academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognised university with a final grade of at least “good”. Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination. The degree should be business-related.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2970 EUR per semester during 30 months.
EU/EEA5940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2970 EUR per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.