During your part-time Digital Transformation Management program from CBS International Business School , you will look at the characteristics, risks and potentials of digitization for companies from all angles. You will deal with the technological basics of digitization, develop strategies for digital business models and learn methods for their implementation. This specialist knowledge is complemented by a deep insight into digital marketing. Which technologies help to generate leads? What measures can be taken to increase customer satisfaction?
Best career prospects after graduation
Independent consultant or manager in an international company? By completing the master’s programme, graduates open up new perspectives in various areas of a company. It is also possible to embark on an academic career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Empirical Research Methods
- Strategic Analysis & Management
- Innovation Management & Digital Transformation
- Business Models & Systems in a Digital Era
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Innovation Management Digital Marketing View 32 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirements for our CBS Master programmes are a first academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognised university with a final grade of at least “good”. Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination. The degree should be business-related.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2970 EUR per semester during 30 months.
EU/EEA5940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2970 EUR per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.