The Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse Educator degree from Liberty University is a flexible master of science in nursing education that will help you move forward to a rewarding role in raising up nurses who will provide excellent care.
What is a nursing education program?
Liberty’s online nurse educator programs are designed to equip experienced nurses with the teaching and administrative skills needed to build and administer nursing training programs. Whether working in an academic setting or in a teaching hospital, you can build on your nursing experience to teach other nurses how to excel in the field.
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – Nurse Educator program will prepare you for a career that combines a passion for nursing and teaching. Through this nurse educator program, you will design nursing training, apply innovative teaching strategies, evaluate learning outcomes, and learn how to construct teaching and learning environments.
Why Choose Liberty’s MSN in Nursing Education Program?
We know that you want a flexible, 100% online MSN in Nurse Education program to get you into the teaching field. Liberty’s online degree can give you the training you need. With innovative, world-class education technology paired with hands-on practice, you can enter the nurse education field with confidence.
Our master’s in nursing education is an industry leader in MSN online degree programs. Our graduate nursing courses are taught by nursing professionals with real-world experience, leading our program to be recognized by Grad School Hub as one of the best online master’s in nursing for 2020.
Graduates of Liberty University’s Nurse Educator program are equipped for careers in schools of nursing or other environments such as community education centers or hospital departments of education.
Potential Career Options
- Undergraduate university nurse professor
- Staff/patient educator
- Professional workforce development
- Curriculum coordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Health/Physical Assessment
- Advanced Physiology and Pathophysiology
- Evaluation Strategies for Nurse Educators
- Advanced Clinical Applications for the Nurse Educator
- Nursing Education II: Curriculum Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Nursing View 271 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA for admission in good standing.
- Washington state applicants, please speak with an admission counselor to determine if your chosen program is approved in your state.
- Minimum of 1 year of nursing practice as a registered nurse
- 1 recommender’s contact information
- Current license to practice as a registered nurse (RN)
- Statement of essential attributes
- Official college transcripts
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International615 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 615 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National615 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 615 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.