Ranked 10th in the UK and 33rd worldwide for International Strategic Marketing (Campus Masters) according to the QS World University Rankings 2020, the University of Glasgow is the ideal place to undertake this online MSc Marketing.
Study online, on your terms
This 100% online programme offers you access to a diverse range of international industry and faculty expertise, plus a programme of study infused with real-world case studies. It also provides ample opportunity to exchange ideas and establish networks around the world with other forward-thinking marketeers.
Delivered by our triple-accredited Adam Smith Business School, the University of Glasgow’s online MSc Marketing explores the latest topics, from analytics to user experience (UX) marketing, while covering core essentials such as brand development, marketing management and consumer behaviour. Ideal for ambitious, career-minded individuals, this online MSc will equip you with the skills to promote a career in today’s hyper-digital marketing and communications environment.
Choose your career path
This Online Marketing programme at University of Glasgow features optional courses, including digital, UX, retail and service marketing, providing you with a choice of current subjects designed to expand your expertise in today’s marketing techniques. It’s this career-relevant experience, backed by the prestige of the University of Glasgow, that’s key to unlocking a host of marketing careers, from brand development to marketing management.
Join us and make your mark
To find out more about our online MSc Marketing, or to apply, please visit our website.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understand contemporary marketing principles, techniques and contextual conditions
- Explore a range of marketing theories and methodologies to make informed decisions
- Develop key analytical and critical skills
- Identify market opportunities in an international context, in a variety of career-relevant enterprises
- Analyse and appraise marketing in combination with other core management functions
- Apply marketing in an interconnected, international and culturally diverse economy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 19 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have a second-class undergraduate degree from a recognised university or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution.
- We also welcome candidates with non-academic qualifications and backgrounds, candidates with more than three years’ work experience will be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 30 months.
National5200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 30 months.
Fee information is subject to change and is for guidance only.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.