The Master of Science in Sport Management - Sport Administration (Thesis) degree at Liberty University cognate places you on the path toward an administrative position with a professional team, minor league, athletic department, league office, conference office, or related sport property. Well-rounded and in-depth courses teach you the leadership skills necessary for a successful career in areas like event planning and management, sales and development, and management and leadership.
Our non-thesis/internship track lets you gain experience in the sport industry and build a professional network that is essential to a career in sport. Opting for the thesis track allows you to continue your education with a doctoral degree. The thesis can also serve as the initial step toward the development of an individual research agenda.
Professors in the Sport, Event, and Tourism Management program present today’s practices of the sports industry through a Christian worldview.
Career Opportunities for Sport Administration Master’s Degree Graduates
- Athletic marketing and public relations
- Interscholastic athletic administration
- Promotion and development administration
- Sports broadcasting
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Issues in Sport Management
- Sport Marketing and Public Relations
- Ethics in Sport
- Foundations of Sport Outreach
- Legal Issues in Sport
- Economics and Financial Management of Sport
- Understanding Research in Sport, Recreation, and Tourism
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sports Management View 278 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission application
Self-certification form (for students who are in the final term of their bachelor’s degree)
- Current Liberty undergraduate students seeking preliminary acceptance into a graduate program must complete a degree completion application through their ASIST account
- A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. 2.5 to 2.99 may grant admission on caution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 545 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 545 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.