Become an Expert in Lifespan Development with an M.S. in Developmental Psychology
Since our master’s degree in developmental psychology is designed to prepare you with the practical skills you need to work with patients or in a research capacity, you will be prepared to make a difference in the lives of individuals as you work to understand why they behave as they do and how to help them form healthier habits.
Why Choose Liberty’s Master’s Degree in Psychology - Developmental Psychology ?
At Liberty University , we Train Champions for Christ. This means we strive to provide you with the research-based training you need to impact eternity, taught from a biblical worldview. Whether you are called to work directly with patients or conduct research, our M.S. degree in developmental psychology will help you integrate your faith into your profession, allowing you to develop treatments that consider a patient’s physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs. Partner with us, and let us help you make the difference you always knew you could.
Career Opportunities for Our Master’s of Developmental Psychology Graduates
- Advocate for those with developmental disabilities
- Developmental Disabilities Program Coordinator/Evaluator
- Professor (may require a Ph.D. degree)
- Research/Data Analyst
- Service Coordinator
Liberty University is accredited by SACSCOC.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology: Theories and Methodology
- Advanced Conditioning and Learning
- Advanced Developmental Neuropsychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology View 933 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission application
- Self-certification form (for students who are in the final term of their bachelor’s degree)
- A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. 2.75 to 2.99 may grant admission on caution.
- Undergraduate prerequisites (can be taken after admission): 12 credit hours in psychology which must include general psychology, statistics, research methods, and one additional psychology course
- Recommender Contact Information for 2 academic and/or professional sources (to be completed through the provided link)
- Official GRE Test Scores (must be taken within the last 5 years).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International545 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 545 USD per credit during 24 months.
National545 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 545 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.