Through the 100% online Master of Divinity from Liberty University , you can choose an area of study that matches your passion so that you can meet your personal, professional, or spiritual goals. Our Master of Divinity online ensures that you have the essential values, knowledge, and skills needed to serve Christ and further His kingdom.
Why Choose Liberty’s Master of Divinity Online Program?
Liberty University’s M.Div. online programs provide a flexible way to gain the knowledge and skills you need to meet your current ministry challenges. This degree is great for those looking to pursue a full-time role in ministry leadership as well.
Your online M.Div. is backed by a university setting that is much more than a Bible college. Our annual ministry fair has over 70 organizations that visit each year. These organizations include some of the largest Christian ministries in the world.
What are the Benefits of our Master of Divinity Online?
- Our Master of Divinity is the most comprehensive graduate-level seminary program available to ministers, missionaries, and ministry professionals.
- It is possible to transfer most or all your previous coursework to the M.Div. online program from shorter graduate-level seminary degrees.
- Liberty’s online ministry master’s degrees received BestColleges.com’s Best Online Master’s in Ministry award for 2019.
- Unlike many Bible colleges or seminaries, Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, bachelor’s, master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees.
- Institutional Challenge Exams (ICE) make it possible to test out of basic biblical and theological studies content.
What can a Master of Divinity do for you?
Follow your calling to the career that allows you to use the gifts God has granted you. With so many specializations to choose from, you can serve anywhere from a church to a classroom. Below are just a few of the positions that might be available to you as you pursue a Master of Divinity:
- Christian educator
- Christian school administrator
- Sunday school administrator
- Corporate chaplain
- Hospital/Fire/Police chaplaincy
- Military chaplain
- Curriculum director
- Instructional supervisor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biblical Studies
- Biblical Languages (75 hours)
- Biblical Languages (90 hours)
- Christian Apologetics
- Christian Leadership and Church Ministries
- Christian Ministries
- Church History
- Community Chaplaincy (Non-Thesis, 93 hours)
- Community Chaplaincy (Thesis, 93 hours)
- Discipleship Ministries
- Global Studies
- Healthcare Chaplaincy (Non-Thesis, 93 hours)
- Healthcare Chaplaincy (Thesis, 93 Hours)
- Military Chaplaincy (Non-Thesis, 93 hours)
- Military Chaplaincy (Thesis, 93 Hours)
- Pastoral Counseling
- Youth and Family Ministries
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies Islamic Studies View 250 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.0 or above cumulative combined GPA is required for admission in good standing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2750 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2750 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
National2750 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2750 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
$2,750 per block rate
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.