This practical master’s course in Marketing and Leadership at Cranfield University focuses on managing change to ensure your company constantly meets evolving customer needs and requirements. You will gain leading-edge insights into marketing and business practice which you can apply in within your organisation.
You will gain an understanding of general management functions including strategy, finance, corporate sustainability and change management. You will also learn specialist and advanced subjects relating to strategic marketing including strategic marketing planning, customer management, big data analytics, digital marketing, advertising and consumer behaviour.
The master's in Marketing and Leadership is informed by Cranfield’s Strategic Marketing MSc – a top-ranked marketing MSc, 5th in the UK and 16th in the world by QS World University Rankings: Masters in Marketing 2020. It is also informed by Cranfield’s Management MSc – which is ranked 3rd in the UK and 30th in the world in The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2019 ranking.
The Marketing and Leadership MSc will enable you to develop your knowledge, skills and abilities while applying what you learn directly in your workplace. The programme will support your career progression, preparing you to successfully carry out senior leadership roles in the future.
You will work with accredited coaches, members of faculty and careers advisors throughout the course enabling you to:
- Discover and develop your leadership and team-working style
- Identify how to enhance your personal effectiveness
- Work out where you want to go professionally
- Learn the techniques of effective team leadership
- Become more sensitive to situations, cultures and contexts
- Prepare to lead change and face future challenges.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Understanding Markets and Competitors
- Understanding Customers
- Growth and Innovation
- Value Propositions
- Customer Relationships and Delivery Channels
- Marketing Communications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1363 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Candidates are normally high potential, managers with 3 to 10 years’ post-qualification experience in Marketing roles.
- Candidates normally possess a first or second class UK honours degree (or an international equivalent). Alternatively we will consider a professional qualification (such as CIM, IDM, ISM) together with a minimum of 5 years’ post-qualification work experience.
- Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may also be considered.
- Professional experience and personal qualities are equally important to us and each application is considered on its individual merit.
International9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
This part-time course meets the requirements of the Level 7 Senior Leaders Master’s Degree Apprenticeship Standard. Eligible organisations can use £18,000 of their Apprenticeship Levy to cover the course tuition fees. View Fees and Funding information or find out more about Master's Apprenticeships.
Future Finance Students Loans
Future Finance offer student loans of up to £40,000 that can cover living costs and tuition fees for all student at Cranfield University.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.