Get a foundational understanding of how people work and why they work. Determine what affects individual and organizational efficiency. In this Applied Industrial - Organizational Psychology degree at Liberty University , you’ll learn how to integrate scientific research into the workplace and respond to organizational questions with statistics and research methods.
This program features four experiential learning courses (i.e. MAOP 526, 646, 655 & 660) in which students get hands-on experience creating and presenting topics related to competency modeling, creating selection processes, performance management and training and development. These courses collaborate with a University department on campus so that students can conduct interviews with organizational stakeholders, collect data, and create strategic HR interventions to help that department function more effectively.
These courses mostly consist of group work, as these classes are based on “project management” in which students’ grades are based on the production and quality of relevant presentation materials and projects produced for that department.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Psychology
- Personnel Psychology
- Current Issues in I/O Psychology
- Psychology of Performance
- Applied Organizational Practicum
- Industrial Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Liberty’s admission deadline is flexible, and we accept applications on a rolling admission basis.
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Counselling Psychology View 285 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Liberty University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- $50 Application Fee. The application fee will be deferred and assessed during Financial Check-In.
- Unofficial College Transcripts and Completed Transcript Request Form. An official final college transcript showing a completed Bachelor’s degree is required before the first-semester enrollment. Bachelor’s degree must be a regionally or nationally accredited degree with a 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Undergraduate Prerequisites. 12 credit hours in psychology which must include general psychology, statistics, research methods, and a test and measurements course. These can be taken after admission.
- Self-Certification Form. This is for students in the final term of their bachelor’s degree.
- Graduation Application. Current Liberty undergraduate students seeking preliminary acceptance into a graduate program must complete a Graduation Application through their ASIST account
- Dual Enrollment Information
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 545 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 545 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.