Students will master principles of finance and information analysis, learn to skillfully apply financial theories to real-world settings, become deeply knowledgeable in cutting-edge industry trends in China and abroad and develop strong entrepreneurial and innovation skills.
Graduates from the International Master of Finance (iMF) program at Zhejiang University will be equipped to excel in the finance and technology industries and in government and become globally competitive practitioners of finance.
- Renowned professors and experts
The iMF program is led by well-known experts in FinTech from China and collaborates closely with Zhejiang University Academy of Internet Finance and Cambridge Center for Alternative Finance to bring together prominent global experts, scholars and industry leaders in FinTech to participate in lectures, mentorship, practical experience and research.
- Intercultural exchange
Recruiting both Chinese and international students and using English as the main language of instruction, the iMF program's international student community integrates Eastern and Western cultures and fosters cross-cultural understanding. The international campus the program is located on also brings together outstanding undergraduate students in engineering, biology and other majors for cultural and intellectual exchange.
- Collaboration with leading firms
ZIBS partners with renowned FinTech firms such as Ant Financial to provide students with outstanding internship opportunities and platforms for research in FinTech. Students not only benefit from practical courses and corporate mentors, but also enjoy opportunities for research at the Zhejiang University-Ant Financial Services Center and for career development in China and abroad.
- The Master of Finance specializes in financial technology and provides students with strong foundations in applied economics, management, law and computer science.
- The program's interdisciplinary approach and focus on cutting-edge theories and new technologies equips graduates to innovatively apply FinTech to government, industry, education and research.
- Candidates must be non-Chinese citizens, hold undergraduate degrees and in good health.
- Candidates whose first language is not English must provide proof of English proficiency, such as TOEFL (90 or higher), IELTS (6.5 or higher) or other proof of proficiency.
- No Chinese language proficiency is required for the program.
International11405 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22810 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
iMF 148,000 RMB for 2 years
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.