Can you imagine using your analysis and decision-making skills to successfully manage your company? In our English-language master`s programme in Consulting you will acquire all the necessary specialist and methodological skills for this: you will deal intensively with the digital aspects and considerations of sustainable management and take a look at the topic of “Business Models”. The major changes in traditional industry structures and the continuous transformation of successful business models – especially in times of digitalisation – require clever strategic approaches and answers, which you will acquire in the “Strategic Renewal” course. In addition, you will develop an understanding of business start-ups and your own start-up idea as a basis for management consulting in subjects such as
- Strategic Investment Decision and Risk Management
- Strategic Renewal and Digital Business Models
- Environmental Impact Management
- Corporate Governance
Your career opportunities
- Management consultancy
- In-house consulting
- Strategy consulting
- Corporate development
- Project management
- M&A advisories
- Assistance to the management
- Strategic positions in family businesses
- Activities within the manufacturing industry
- Activities within start-ups
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Empirical Research Methods
- Strategic Analysis & Management
- Innovation Management & Digital Transformation
- Consulting Techniques
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Strategic Management View 150 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirements for our CBS Master programmes are a first academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognised university with a final grade of at least “good”. Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination. The degree should be business-related.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7830 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA10740 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5370 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.