The Business Psychology and Management program from CBS International Business School is one of the few programmes in Germany that offers the professional orientation of business psychology in English. It has been specially tailored to the requirements of executives in international companies: Students not only receive excellent professional training, but also qualify in the areas of self-, project and team management, international project management and reflected leadership behaviour.
A Master of Science degree in Business Psychology and Management offers you numerous career opportunities in international companies – whether as a freelance consultant or as an employee in middle and upper management. Alumni of a Master of Business Psychology with a focus on management will find employment:
- in recruiting, personnel selection and aptitude diagnostics
- in people team management
- in personnel and organisational development
- in coaching
- in strategy consulting
- in marketing management
- in communication and advertising management
- in agile or change management
- in market and opinion research
As a further option, a doctoral programme in this subject area at our university is open to you following your master’s degree in business psychology.
In addition to state recognition and institutional accreditation by the German Science Council, the study programmes of the CBS International Business School are regularly checked by the FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) for content, topicality and feasibility of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Empirical Research Methods
- Strategic Analysis & Management
- Innovation Management & Digital Transformation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Psychology Management Studies View 156 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at CBS International Business School and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The admission requirements for our CBS Master programmes are a first academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognised university with a final grade of at least “good”. Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination. The degree should be business-related.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7830 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA10740 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5370 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.