IMPORTANT! From November 21, 2022, our office will be on Franklinstr. 15, 10587 Berlin. Our business hours stay the same and you can reach out to us anytime!
Competitive executives and project managers are known for having a good eye for the right employees, which is essential for excellent coping with economic and organizational challenges. This insightful competence that is crucial for the proper teamwork of human resources and organization is taught and practiced in the master’s degree course Business Management with the specialization in Business and Organizational Psychology.
The Business Management Master's degree at the Institute of Executive Capabilities, Steinbeis University offers you these competitive advantages:
- You will have access to all learning materials for all modules right from the beginning
- The intensive and interactive Live Virtual Discussion days are specially designed for you to optimize your learning outcome
- Our online learning tool enables you to take advantage of multimedia learning
- You will have the support you need to research your topic of interest
- The lecturers' input from both the academic and the business worlds will open many doors for you to explore
- The Open-Enrollment process of this program ensures that you can start your study with any intake session of the year
The knowledge and skills that you acquire from this practice-oriented Master's program Business Management with the specialization in Business & Organizational Psychology can be applied to organizational and economic areas that are becoming increasingly important, for example:
- Market Research
- Project Management
- Control of Networks
- Personnel Management (e.g., Leadership, Personnel, and Organizational Development)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This course will help you develop competencies in business psychology, diagnostics, organizational consulting and development, change management, and leadership, which makes it the optimal specialization for organization developers, recruitment consultants, HR-associates, and coaches.
Leadership and Communication
- Strategic Management
Economics, Politics, and Society
Organizational Consulting & Organizational Development
The Future of Business Organization
Philosophy of Science and Research Methods
Advanced Qualitative Social Research
- Business Psychology I
- Business Psychology II
- Organizational Consulting and Organizational Development
- Psychological Aspects of Change in Organizations
- Psychological Aspects of Leadership in Organizations
- Strategies of HR Management
- Change Management
- The Future of Business Organization
This course delivers students the development of competencies relevant for:
The lecturers of our programs are also experts practitioners in their fields, which makes it easier for them to be able to bridge the theories and practices during their lectures.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
There is NO DEADLINE for the submission of your application. Feel free to apply anytime you like!
- Self-paced, Semi-structured
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) Strategic Management View 9 other Masters in Strategic Management in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Institute of Executive Capabilities, Steinbeis University Berlin and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Application to the course is open to anyone who can present a first university degree (Bachelor's degree) or an equivalent degree.
To apply to this Master's program, please submit the following documents in PDF format:
- Latest updated CV (signed)
- Letter of Intent
University Certificate and Transcript (min. Bachelor's degree or equivalent)
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS 6.0 / CEFR - B2 / TOEFL Internet-Based 78), this is not required if your first degree is taught in English or your first language is English
If necessary, the language proficiency certificate can be submitted upon admission. However, please keep in mind that you cannot be enrolled unless all documents required have been completely submitted.
All documents should be submitted in the English language. If the original documents are not in English, please submit both originals and official English translation (or by a sworn translator) of the documents.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4470 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8940 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA4470 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8940 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Students can opt to pay the full amount of tuition fee in advance, or pay in monthly installments.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.