During Building Information Modelling (BIM) and Project Collaboration (Online) at University of Derby you will be able to draw on the extensive industrial links of our academic staff within a university that has Centre of Excellence Status from the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT). Our on-campus version of this masters course has attained, for the second year running, 100% student satisfaction (PTES 2018).
With changes in UK legislation and ever-growing technological advancements, our online Building Information Modelling (BIM) and Project Collaboration MSc is more relevant than ever. The construction sector is expanding at an exponential rate with digital collaboration being at the forefront of project management.
You can look forward to a wide range of BIM and Project Collaboration-related career opportunities in the design, technical consultancy and management of built environment, as BIM managers, BIM leads or BIM coordinators.
Furthermore, you could take on many different types of roles with central and local government, property developers, building contractors, housing associations, retail enterprises and manufacturing companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Risk and Responsibility
- Research Methods, Application and Evaluation
- BIM and Integrated Project Collaboration
- nD BIM - Costing, Project Planning and Design Management
- Independent Scholarship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 85 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will normally be expected to have an Architectural, Civil Engineering or other Built Environment first degree BEng, with a 2.2 or above, or a professional qualification of equal standing and relevant industrial experience
- If you don’t have a degree, we can consider your application if supported by significant industrial experience. Please include evidence of all experience you have in your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4545 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9090 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA4545 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9090 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.