During Big Data Analytics (Online) at University of Derby you will be able to draw on the extensive industrial links of our academic staff and share knowledge of best practice with fellow students, all while navigating your course materials in our virtual learning environment.
Big data is all around us. It is the vast amount of data that continues to be generated in line with our growing use of IT products and services. This constant growth creates exciting new career opportunities for big data specialists. Professionals who can identify and obtain intelligence from big data are in demand like never before.
The job market around Big Data is rapidly increasing and is trending to be in constant demand as our use of computer data is ever expanding. After completing the Big Data Analytics MSc, you will be able to pursue a career in many areas of computing and information technology, particularly in the areas of data analytics, business intelligence and information management, visualisation and assurance, as well as people analytics in HR.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Studying at Masters Level and Research Methods
- Business Analytics
- Analytics: Ethics, Trust and Governance
- Research Project
- Processing Big Data
- Information Visualisation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 33 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You will require a 2.2 or higher bachelors degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) or a closely related discipline with significant mathematical content at an appropriate level, or an equivalent international degree.
- If you don’t have a degree or an accredited degree, we can consider your application if supported by significant industrial experience. Please include evidence of all experience you have in your application. While the University guidelines on recognition of prior learning (RPL) will be followed, RPL will only be recommended where applicants can present a portfolio of professional work that is deemed to be of an appropriate level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2925 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8775 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA2925 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8775 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.