This Master of Engineering in Civil - Structural Engineering at the Engineering Institute of Technology offers twelve units and a project thesis to provide the knowledge and skills required to become competent and confident engineers.
Students with a background in civil, construction, transport and systems engineering will especially benefit from this program as it prepares them for further career development in the Structural Engineering industry.
Upon completion of this program you will gain:
- Skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in civil: structural engineering
- Practical tuition from experts around the world
- Global networking contacts in the industry
- Improved career choices and income
- A valuable and accredited Master of Engineering (Civil: Structural)** degree
Potential Job Outcomes
Potential job roles include engineering and management positions in the following areas of expertise:
- Water works
- Town planning
Like all Australian higher education providers and universities, EIT programs are accredited by the exacting standards of the Australian Government’s Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Structural Analysis
- Advanced Engineering Materials
- Structural Design Part - Advanced Topics on Reinforced Concrete Design
- Project, Design and Construction Management
- Advanced Structural Engineering Methods
- Structural Design Part - Advanced Topics on Steel Design
- Structural Dynamics
- Engineering Research and Practice
- Earthquake Structural Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 75 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code: 03567C | CRICOS Course Code: 0100461
To gain entry into this program, applicants need one of the following:
- a recognized 3-year bachelor degree in an engineering qualification in a congruent field of practice.
- an EIT Bachelor of Science (Engineering) degree in a congruent field of practice.
- a 4-year Bachelor of Engineering qualification (or equivalent), that is recognized under the Washington Accord or Engineers Australia, in a congruent, or a different field of practice at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- a 4-year Bachelor of Engineering qualification (or equivalent)* that is not recognized under the Washington Accord, in a congruent** field of practice to this program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Please contact EIT for detailed fee information
EIT International Science and Engineering Merit (ISEM) Scholarship
EIT Melbourne Campus Scholarship
EIT Women in Engineering Scholarship
The EIT Dean’s Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.