The Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering at the Engineering Institute of Technology addresses the specific core competencies and associated knowledge and aptitudes required of mechanical engineers. The program will provide you with the requisite skills in mechanical engineering technology and maintenance to take advantage of these growing needs in the industry. Ultimately the degree will imbue graduates with the confidence required of professional and proficient mechanical engineers.
The learning journey culminates with a project which integrates the knowledge acquired during the program. You will gain an accurate understanding of the content, and the process will exercise your creativity and design-thinking capabilities. Employers hold those who possess these skills in high regard, and graduates can expect a significant advantage when interacting with employers, clients, consultants, and fellow engineering peers.
Potential job roles include engineering and management positions in the following areas of expertise:
- Mechanical engineering design and consultation
- Supply chain management, quality assurance, and sales
- Operations, field services, and technical support
- Oil & gas
- Industrial project management and business development
This master's degree is accredited by the Australian government Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), which is an independent statutory authority. TEQSA regulates and assures the quality of Australia’s large, diverse and complex higher education sector.This qualification is officially accredited within the Australian Qualifications Framework by the Training Accreditation Council (TAC), and EIT is approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) for delivery by EIT in all Australian states. EIT delivers this program to students worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Materials for Engineers
- Heat Transfer
- Industrial Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Pumps, Compressors, Turbines and Drives
- Process Engineering
- Professional Engineering Management
- Advanced Fluid Dynamics
- Industrial Gas Turbines
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You must submit your application at least four weeks before the start date to be considered for your desired intake.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 212 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code: 03567C | CRICOS Course Code: 0100463
To gain entry into this program, applicants need one of the following:
- A recognized 3-year bachelor degree* in an engineering qualification in a congruent** field of practice; OR
- An EIT Bachelor of Science (Engineering) degree* in a congruent** field of practice; OR
- A 4-year Bachelor of Engineering qualification (or equivalent) that is recognized under the Washington Accord or by Engineers Australia, in a congruent**, or a different field of practice at the discretion of the Admissions Committee; OR
- A 4-year Bachelor of Engineering qualification (or equivalent)* that is not recognized under the Washington Accord, in a congruent** field of practice to this program
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23500 AUD per year during 24 months.
National12650 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12650 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Perth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.