The Master of Science in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics, and Medical Devices (Online) at Northeastern University will provide you with the integrated knowledge and broad perspectives you need to effectively manage the regulatory process.
From discovery to commercialization, this regulatory affairs master’s degree will cover the steps that are required to bring a medical product to market, both in the U.S. and around the globe.
Delivered entirely online, graduate courses address critical regulatory issues affecting all of the stages and processes in regulatory affairs.
Northeastern’s MS in Regulatory Affairs for Drugs, Biologics, and Medical Devices offers students the opportunity to meet their career goals in the fields of regulatory affairs — such as operational and strategic regulatory affairs, clinical regulatory affairs, and regulatory compliance — by focusing their education in one of eight unique concentrations that span the entire discipline including:
- Clinical Research Regulatory Affairs
- General Regulatory Affairs
- International Regulatory Affairs
- Operational Regulatory Affairs
- Strategic Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Device Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Non-clinical Biomedical Product Regulation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Validation and Auditing of Clinical Trial Information
- Clinical Trial Design Optimization and Problem Solving
- Therapeutic Product Development: A Regulatory Overview
- Medical Device Development: A Regulatory Overview
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Law: Topics and Cases
- Legal Issues in International Food, Drug, and Medical Device Regulation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Chemistry Public Health View 233 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Statement of purpose (500-1000 words)
- Professional resumé
- Unofficial undergraduate transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official undergraduate degree documentation
- English Language Proficiency Proof: Only for students for whom English is not their primary language
- Experience: The Strategic Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Research concentrations each require applicants to have at least 3 years of directly related professional work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National23333 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.