The MSc in Strategic Leadership for the Food and Drink Industry - Technical Management at University of Lincoln is suitable for senior leaders in organisations of all sizes in the private, public, or third sector. They are designed for anyone who leads, organises, and directs organisations, but specific job roles may include: General Manager, Senior Manager, Executive Director, COO, CFO, CEO, and CIO. It also provides employers with a useful tool to further develop and retain staff who have completed their graduate programme, providing a leadership pipeline for the future.
A strategic leader is someone who has senior management responsibility, which may include formal governance or director responsibilities. They are responsible for setting strategy, direction and vision, for providing a clear sense of purpose, and driving strategic intent.
This course is designed to prepare students for roles in many aspects of food operations and supply chain management. Graduates may also pursue roles in production management and planning. The course aims to equip students with the practical and professional skills to enable them to reach their potential within the food sector as well as academic, industrial, commercial, government, and environmental settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Govemance and Sustainability in the Food Industry
- Corporate Strategy, Finance and Business Leadership in the Food Industry
- Leading People and Partnerships in the Food Industry
- Strategic Leadership for Food & Drink Industry Work Based Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We would advise you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management Food Sciences View 278 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A minimum second class degree in Management or Food Science and Technology, or a recognised professional qualification at an equivalent level.
- For students with a non-related undergraduate degree, a minimum second class degree is required, additionally applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of experience of management development within the food and drink sector.
- 10 years or more food and drink sector experience, of which 3 years will have been spent in a managerial role within technical management or operations and supply chain management.
- There is also the requirement to have either GCSE or Level 2 passes for both English and maths.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3480 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3480 GBP per year during 24 months.
National3480 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3480 GBP per year during 24 months.
Year 2: £6,960
Living costs for Lincoln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.