This MSc Nursing (Pre-registration - Adult) course at University of Lincoln is for graduates of relevant degrees who aspire to qualify for eligibility to apply to the Nursing and Midwifery Council Register.
The course is underpinned by the Nursing and Midwifery Councils's (NMC) core values and aims to promotes critical thinking skills and the spirit of inquiry.
Over the past few decades the nurse’s role has developed due to the changing context of health and social care, resulting in a wide range of new roles and services. Registered nurses (adult) hold a significant role in terms of leading and coordinating care provision for people across the lifespan; aware of complex mental, physical, cognitive and behavioural care needs of those they look after.
Career and Personal Development
Nursing graduates have an opportunity to work in a range of diverse health and social care settings from acute nursing to community settings or in education, research, and improvement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Essential Interprofessional Practice
- Assessing Needs, Planning and Coordinating Care
- Providing and Evaluating Care
- Leadership and Supervision in Nursing Practice
- Applied Health Improvement
- Service Evaluation for Clinical Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We would advise you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 259 other Masters in Nursing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should hold an honours degree at 2.2 classification or above.
- Normally 3 GCSEs at grade 4 (C) including English, Maths and Science, or equivalent qualifications. These GCSEs must be obtained prior to submitting an application. Applicants who completed an Access to HE in Health and Social Care will be required to provide evidence of undertaking science units at level 3.
- Evidence of experience in a practice setting to include 650 hours of care related practice experience should be completed prior to application and discussed within your personal statement. Documentation will need to be provided and verified within one month of interview (if successful). Please see below for more information.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14900 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lincoln
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.