It is designed to develop the business and marketing skills that are in highest demand with employers. This programme can be studied anywhere, any time and on any device and is built in a digital learning environment that fosters collaboration, creativity and active learning.
Skills Taught on the Management with Marketing Masters from the University of Lincoln :
- Business acumen based on critical appreciation of theory and its application to cases and class exercises
- Critical enquiry, logical thought, creative imagination and independent judgment, as well as their applications to decision-making processes within management environments
- Understanding of principles of responsible management and leadership
- Skills needed to successfully manage a variety of management decisions and situations – including strong communications skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Development
- International Marketing Planning
- Global Relationship Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Applied Consumer Behaviour
- Organisational Psychology
- Strategy Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Marketing Management View 3 other Masters in Marketing Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You should have, or be about to complete:
- A recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) from an accredited college, institution or university, equivalent to or higher than a UK Bachelor honours degree qualification.
- If you do not hold a recognised degree or hold an ordinary degree, you should have at least two years of relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8880 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8880 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.