You will develop a range of strategic and finance skills relevant for business decision making within a global environment.
This Business with Financial Management course from Aberdeen Business School - Robert Gordon University is part of the MSc Business and Management programme, giving you the option of studying a 2 year MSc (with work placement)
It will provide you with the theories, tools and techniques to support the practical management of a business, including in an international context whilst also supporting you to gain an immediately applicable skillset in the key aspect of financial management.
All the modules are rooted firmly in professional practice and are designed to provide you with the ability to apply your managerial and financial skills in a variety of sectors.
Each course in the Business and Management programme comprises of a dual award:
- A globally recognised Masters qualification
- A Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (level 7) from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
This course is for new graduates or experienced professionals who wish to have a career in business.
You may be from a non-relevant (ie. non business) academic or professional background. It is also for those already working in business, at a junior or middle manager level, and seeking to progress their career with reinforced skills in financial management.
If you are looking to enter this field and have no relevant formal qualifications, this course will allow you to gain the necessary expertise.
- Business and Innovation
- Finance Theory
- Leading, Managing And Developing People
- Personal and Research Skills for Professionals
- Quality Management and Excellence Models
- Resilience And Change Management
- Family and Social Enterprise
- Global Business Environment
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Development, Marketing And Sales
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 768 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Applicants normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent in any subject discipline.
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Aberdeen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.