It is designed to provide you with the theories, tools and techniques to support the practical management of a business whilst developing an immediately applicable skill set in contemporary approaches to marketing both by traditional and digital means.
This Business with Marketing Management course from Aberdeen Business School - Robert Gordon University is part of the MSc Business and Management programme, giving you the option of studying a 2 year MSc (with work placement)
All the modules are rooted firmly in professional practice and are designed to provide you with the ability to apply your managerial and marketing skills in a variety of sectors.
You will gain an understanding of the forces at play in the business environment, the impact of organisational strategy on the marketing process and the cause and effect of successful marketing decision making.
Each course in the Business and Management programme comprises of a dual award:
- A globally recognised Masters qualification
- A Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (level 7) from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Placement and Jobs
You are encouraged to apply for live Capstone consultancy projects which are sourced locally and are advertised through our Professional Enrichment hub. You are also able to negotiate and source your own consultancy host organisation in discussion with the Professional Enrichment Hub.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business and Innovation
- Finance Theory
- Leading, Managing And Developing People
- Personal and Research Skills for Professionals
- Quality Management and Excellence Models
- Resilience And Change Management
- Family and Social Enterprise
- Global Business Environment
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Development, Marketing And Sales
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 648 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Applicants normally hold a 2:2 undergraduate honours degree or its equivalent in any subject discipline.
- Applicants with a lower degree classification and / or relevant work experience will be considered on a case by case basis
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.