It is conceived to provide a notable boost to our students’ professional development, positioning them as attractive profiles for companies and opening up new opportunities in their working lives.
The Master of Design and Innovation at the Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) develops unique skills and competences thanks to the diverse methodologies and experiences of the programme along with experts with a recognised track record.
The master concentrates on innovation and strategic design as the central and transversal axis at the same time, without losing sight of the impact that creative thought may have on companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For the duration of the course, the students share common content and projects and, on the other hand, provides specific training for each one of the cohabiting disciplines:
- Craft & Product Design Lab,
- Business & Strategic Design Lab
- Communication Design Lab.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design Interior Design View 3 other Masters in Industrial Design in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- ID (Spanish students) or Passport (international students) scanned
- University Diploma (Bachelor, Undergraduate Degree or equivalent) scanned
- Motivation Letter in the Postgraduate’s language
- CV in the Postgraduate’s language specifying languages level and computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish or English as appropriate. For courses taught in English requires an intermediate level, corresponding to a paper TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6,5. For courses in Spanish requires a level B2. In case you don’t have any qualification, it will be necessary to assess your level through an in-person or Skype interview
- Portfolio for creative Postgraduates
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24700 EUR per year during 11 months.
EU/EEA24700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24700 EUR per year during 11 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.