It is conceived to provide a notable boost to our students’ professional development, positioning them as attractive profiles for companies and opening up new opportunities in their working lives.
The Master of Design and Innovation at the Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) develops unique skills and competences thanks to the diverse methodologies and experiences of the programme along with experts with a recognised track record.
The master concentrates on innovation and strategic design as the central and transversal axis at the same time, without losing sight of the impact that creative thought may have on companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
For the duration of the course, the students share common content and projects and, on the other hand, provides specific training for each one of the cohabiting disciplines:
- Craft & Product Design Lab,
- Business & Strategic Design Lab
- Communication Design Lab.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design Interior Design
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- ID (Spanish students) or Passport (international students) scanned
- University Diploma (Bachelor, Undergraduate Degree or equivalent) scanned
- Motivation Letter in the Postgraduate’s language
- CV in the Postgraduate’s language specifying languages level and computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of Spanish or English as appropriate. For courses taught in English requires an intermediate level, corresponding to a paper TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6,5. For courses in Spanish requires a level B2. In case you don’t have any qualification, it will be necessary to assess your level through an in-person or Skype interview
- Portfolio for creative Postgraduates
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 EUR per year during 11 months.
EU/EEA24500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 EUR per year during 11 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.