Upon completing the Biomedical Sciences - Faculty of Dental Medicine program at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem , students will hold a M.Sc. certificate from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, which is highly regarded in the academic world and is currently ranked as one of the top 50 research institutes globally.
The program is divided into two sections: research and courses.
Unique Value Proposition – Why Us?
- Diversity in Bio medicine research laboratories
- Worldwide leading scientists in their field head the research laboratories.
- The research is published in top ranking scientific journals
- The program offers scholarships, support in accommodation and tuition
- The program organizes social events as; parties, tours in Jerusalem, in Israel
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research – The program offers a variety of research topics in the field of bio medicine such as: stem cells, mineralized tissues, bone, biofilm, microbiology, immunology, virology, cartilage, developmental biology, cell movement, tissue engineering, epigenomics, salivary glands, cell movement, aging, macrophages, dental implants, Phage therapy, association of bacteria with cancer development, Cannabis as an antimicrobial drug, personalized cancer treatment, probiotics and other oral diseases.
- Courses – Core courses in biology, immunology, microbiology, physiology and biotechnology are offered. Elective courses in specific areas are also offered.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine View 4 other Masters in Biomedicine in Israel
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Sc. from a wide variety of fields such as: Biology, Immunology, Biotechnology, Pharmacy etc., as well as physicians (MD) and dentists (DMD; DDS).
- A minimum final grade of 82 is required.
- Proof of sufficient English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4850 USD per year during 24 months.
National4850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4850 USD per year during 24 months.
- Non-research track – $4,850 USD per year, excl. accommodation
- Research track – FREE
Living costs for Jerusalem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.