MA English Language and Literature by Unicaf Scholarships offers a varied and distinctive range of areas of study, including contemporary literary studies, critical and cultural theory, gender, memory, trauma, and postcolonial studies. It provides students with a range of transferable skills to meet the requirements of the professional workplace and prepares them for further study at PhD level.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Politics and Gender: Narratives of Violence
- Readings of Trauma and Madness in Literature
- Subalternity and Representation
- Cultural Representations: Class, Race and Gender
- Africas of the Mind
- The Enigmatic Body of Modernism
- War, Mourning, Memory: 1914-1939
- Creative writing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Literature View 4 other Masters in Language Studies in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s Degree Programme requires an accredited Bachelor’s degree
- HND holders with good relevant work experience, (post graduation), may also be considered for entry
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.