The Unicaf Scholarships MA in Educational Leadership and Management supplies anyone who wishes to be employed as an academic administrator, coordinator and director within the public and private education. The curriculum is designed based on international and national standards and criteria. The learners obtain certain skills in evaluating a current problem, conducting a research and come up with solutions. They are confident to develop academic instructions and involve the relevant stakeholders in decision-making in order to improve teaching and learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Teaching and Learning Management
- Fundamentals of Curriculum
- Concepts, Principles & Models in Educational Leadership
- School Organisation Management
- Developing Educational Policy & Managing Change
- Research Methods and Practices
- Dissertation Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 13 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to a Master’s Degree Programme requires an accredited Bachelor’s degree
- HND holders with good relevant work experience, (post graduation), may also be considered for entry
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite (if the Bachelor degree was not taught in English)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.