Corporate sustainability management is critical to the long-term viability of businesses, many of whom are under increasing scrutiny from a concerned society and mounting pressure from expanding regulations.
They need people who appreciate the wider context of their operations and stakeholder relationships – people capable of spotting and solving problems, coming up with practical and feasible solutions, then pushing through change.
Tackling all this and more, the Sustainability Management and Innovation programme at the University of Westminster is structured around three themes: analysis of sustainability issues (both social and environmental), the development of possible innovative solutions (collaborative, innovative business models, projects and products), and implementation and change management.
This course will prepare you for roles such as:
- Environmental consultant
- Product sustainability manager
- Sustainability consultant
- Sustainability project manager (cities and regions)
- Sustainability reporting manager Graduate employers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategies for a Sustainable Future
- Marketing for a Sustainable World
- Digital Disruption and Sustainable Innovative Business Models
- Leadership and Change Management in a Complex World
- Collaboration, Cooperation and Green Supply Chains
- Sustainability in Practice
- Sustainability Analytics and Reporting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sustainable Development Innovation Management View 274 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2).
- Applicants are required to submit one reference.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Part time: UK tuition fee: £1540 International tuition fee: £2,400
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.