Develop your management skills while building your confidence to successfully work within the global business of sport.
To achieve a full master’s degree you will be required to complete 180 credits. This programme is also available as a postgraduate certificate (PG Cert) which amounts to 60 credits and a postgraduate diploma (PG Dip) which amounts to 120 credits. Students who complete the PG Cert and PG Dip will have the opportunity to progress to a full master’s degree.
Why study this subject?
On this MSc Sports Business and Management programme from University of Liverpool Online Programmes you will be able to learn how to critically analyse sports organisations’ policies and practices within the dynamic sports business environment, empowering you to make evidence-based decisions. You will also be encouraged to develop as a reflective leader, capable of making a key contribution to support sustainable sports organisations.
In addition, you will gain insight from the University of Liverpool’s network of experts who are experienced in working with national and international sports organisations, including football, horse racing and rugby, as well as community sport organisations, to address the global issues of health and wellbeing.
You will learn from experts from sporting backgrounds, giving you the opportunity to enhance your employability within the global sports business sector. On completion of the programme you will be well equipped to progress into management roles within the sports business sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This programme is designed to be studied wholly online and part-time. Teaching is delivered through our state-of-the-art virtual learning environment, which provides students access to all resources required for interactive study online. On this platform you will be encouraged to work collaboratively with classmates and actively read around your topic through our comprehensive library of ebooks and journals.
- Assessment is exclusively through online assignments rather than examinations. You will be assessed through a range of activities, including written assignments, discussion forum participation and journal entries.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sports Management International Business View 25 other Masters in Sports Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants should have either:
- A minimum of a 2:1 class degree in in an appropriate subject, equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree; or
- Professional work experience in a related field and/or other prior qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 30 months.
EU/EEA7200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 30 months.
- The tuition fee is fully inclusive of all costs: teaching materials, core textbooks, assessments and resits.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.