Our Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation programme from University of Leeds is based in the sport and exercise sciences department which has a wealth of expertise in the area of rehabilitation, with students being taught by some of the country’s leading sport and exercise scientists.
- There’s an increasing demand for people skilled in the knowledge of biological sciences applied to healthcare in the form of medical and exercise.
- The knowledge of innovative use of fresh developments in the fields of data gathering and analysis is critical and is leading to a drive forward towards an innovative and disruptive technological development for improving diagnosis with translational benefits ranging from promotion of physical activity to rehabilitation strategies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Data Analysis Techniques
- Advanced Research Topics
- MRes Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Management Sports Sciences View 159 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should normally have a bachelor’s degree with at least a 2:1, or equivalent (for example a pass in MBChB, BDS), in a relevant scientific discipline, normally biological, sport and exercise or biomedical sciences, but a natural sciences or engineering graduate will be considered subject to evidence of biological knowledge at an appropriate level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.