This Tourism Management program from Royal Roads University will empower you to tackle some of the current economic, cultural and environmental challenges faced by the tourism industry.
Customize your education and align it with your desired career path through electives and several degree completion options. You can also choose from the following three specializations:
- social entrepreneurship
- disaster and emergency management
Your studies will focus on three central themes: leadership, sustainable community development, and a global understanding of travel and culture. You'll be learning alongside experts and students, who also work in the tourism industry.
Once you have completed this program, you'll be able to do the following:
- contribute to a sustainable and resilient tourism industry by leveraging your insights into global climate change and ethical tourism planning
- make marketing decisions that effectively connect tourism products, destinations and evolving customer expectations
- use organizational leadership skills to help others navigate change in complex environments
You'll be prepared for careers in the following areas:
- policy and planning in destination marketing organizations or local and provincial governments
- tourism businesses
- the hospitality sector
- research and post-secondary institutions
- Career Development
- Orientation to Tourism Graduate Studies
- Research Methodology
- Financial Analysis and Decision Making
- Systems Perspectives
- Tourism Leadership
- Sustainable Tourism Management
- Responsible Stewardship: An Examination of Ethics in Tourism
- Trends and Issues in Hospitality Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Tourism & Leisure View 208 other Masters in Management Studies in Canada
- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree, preferably in a related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, normally with a minimum admissions GPA of ‘B’ (3.00/4.33).
- At least two years of full-time work experience within the tourism or hospitality industry.
International22486 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33729 CAD for the full programme during 18 months.
National17922 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26884 CAD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.