Customize your education and align it with your desired career path through electives and several degree completion options. You can also choose from the following three specializations:
- social entrepreneurship
- disaster and emergency management
Your studies will focus on three central themes: leadership, sustainable community development, and a global understanding of travel and culture. You'll be learning alongside experts and students, who also work in the tourism industry.
Once you have completed this program, you'll be able to do the following:
- contribute to a sustainable and resilient tourism industry by leveraging your insights into global climate change and ethical tourism planning
- make marketing decisions that effectively connect tourism products, destinations and evolving customer expectations
- use organizational leadership skills to help others navigate change in complex environments
You'll be prepared for careers in the following areas:
- policy and planning in destination marketing organizations or local and provincial governments
- tourism businesses
- the hospitality sector
- research and post-secondary institutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Career Development
- Orientation to Tourism Graduate Studies
- Research Methodology
- Financial Analysis and Decision Making
- Systems Perspectives
- Tourism Leadership
- Sustainable Tourism Management
- Responsible Stewardship: An Examination of Ethics in Tourism
- Trends and Issues in Hospitality Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Tourism & Leisure View 21 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree, preferably in a related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, normally with a minimum admissions GPA of ‘B’ (3.00/4.33).
- At least two years of full-time work experience within the tourism or hospitality industry.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22486 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33729 CAD for the full programme during 18 months.
National17922 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26884 CAD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Victoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.