The curriculum is designed as a complement to degree-granting graduate programs in related content areas, thereby providing enhanced opportunities for development of the knowledge and practical skills necessary to analyze, assess and propose solutions to environmental issues.
The Environmental Studies Post-Baccalaureate Certificate at University of North Carolina Wilmingto are available in Coastal Management, Environmental Education and Interpretation, and Environmental Management.
Student Learning Outcomes
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of fundamental concepts, issues, and policies in environmental sciences.
- The student will demonstrate the ability to critique ideas and opinions on advanced topics in environmental sciences.
- The student will demonstrate the ability to utilize contemporary field research methods and equipment.
- The student will demonstrate the ability to investigate, evaluate relevant literature, and research an advanced topic in environmental sciences.
- The student will demonstrate the ability to statistically analyze the data derived from environmentally-related research.
- The student will demonstrate the ability to present information on an advanced topic in environmental sciences using contemporary techniques and technology.
- The student will demonstrate an overall knowledge and application of concepts related to environmental sciences in a professional setting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Problems & Policy
- Practicum in Environmental Sciences
- Coastal Management
- Foundations of Coastal Management
- Environmental Education and Interpretation
- Foundations of Environmental Education and Interpretation
- Environmental Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 133 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university or college, or its equivalent (due to the diversity of areas of emphasis within the program, it is not required that the successful applicant possess a degree in Environmental Studies)
- Successful completion or concurrent enrollment in a graduate, degree-granting academic program in a regionally accredited university.
- Indication of graduate academic potential reflected by satisfactory performance on the Graduate Record Examination
- Indication of graduate academic potential reflected by three letters of recommendation from individuals in professionally relevant fields
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2319 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2319 USD per credit and a duration of 6 months.
National590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 6 months.
In-State590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 6 months.
1-2 credit hours
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.